Monday, April 11, 2011

Dancing With Myself (aka Blogging to myself)

So let's face it. I only have three followers. Three of which one of them is, indeed (and very sadly), myself. The other two are my close friends whom I have basically forced to follow me (bless them). But does that get me down? NO, I say, because one day I will be so famous, fellow bloggers will be lined up on my "followers" list and I will laugh about the days when I had none. A girl can dream, can't she? In fact, right now I am posting all of this rubbish because I know no-one will read it (this is all being said in a light-hearted manner, of course). It's like the Billy Idol song - Dancing With Myself:

"On the floor of Tokyo
Or down in London town to go, go
With the record selection
And the mirror's reflection
I'm dancing with myself
"



It's fun dancing with your mirror's reflection, right? In fact, I do it all the time. Why change now that I've been introduced to the fabulous world of blogging? One, might I note, that I've known of all along, but have never ventured into until now. So who can blame all of those who don't give it so much as a first glance?

We all need our own forms of self-fulfillment. Well, this is one of mine. :)


"So let's sink another drink
'Cause it'll give me time to think
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself"





 
Kind Regards and Lots of Love to all who do read this blog, of course. :)
Ibilola O <3

No comments:

Post a Comment