Sunday, October 9, 2011

Everything Borrowed

Went to Coldplay last night and it was epic. Everything was on point from the lighting, the visuals, the singing (duh) - and the bloody show even had fireworks! Naledi and I even managed to sneak away from our horrible seats at the back of the stadium, past the most un-serious guards - but very kind, nevertheless - and we managed to get front seating. Although this morning when I thought about my outfit I realised that nothing I wore - apart from my jeggings and my pumps - was actually mine. But, really, is that anything new? :)



 I was too broke to afford anything decent to take home from the concert. So I kept my cup.

And I borrowed this lurvley top from my friend Lebo, the bracelet is Naledi's and the jacket is Wabuya's.






No comments:

Post a Comment