Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Vogue Diaries - Ode to Anne

I was browsing through some pictures of Anne Hathaway because I absolutely love her, she's an amazing actress whos talent has been radiant from day one. I thought I'd share some of the lovely photos I found. They're from various issues of Vogue.



Vogue US

Vogue Mexico



Vogue US

Vogue US

                                                                           Vogue US


Vogue Mexico

I would also like to note my current fixation witha new blog I happened to stumble upon while I was browsing for pictures of Anne. This beatiful picture of Anne Hathaway from a Vogue issue posted by a Capetonian blogger who calls herself SyleGuideCT.

Vogue US

I am already in love with her blog. I am definitely going to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment